יום שבת, 18 בספטמבר 2010

"Tell-tale Heart" Edgar Allan Poe



"Tell-tale Heart" Edgar Allan Poe


I was asked in class to choose the clip that I prefer the most. I picked the third version of the 'Tell tale heart' by Edgar Allan Poe.
I picked that version because it helped me the most to understand the story. It was not long at all, and was told by a puppet. Of course it was with a sense of humor, another reason why I liked that clip the most. The puppet did talk very fast but it didn’t matter because I still understood the story, and not like the other clips, this one was very short and effective.

Though I think the readers can understand the story from all the clips, I think they will understand the story the best from the first clip.
Because even though the quality of the video isn’t very good, this clip tells the entire story, detail by detail, and the reader can understand the story perfectly.

Nitzan Harari







אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה