יום חמישי, 10 בפברואר 2011

Outsiders persuasive writing


Hi my name is Nitzan, and I heard you just moved to town. I can see you are a bit confused from all the groups that are separated over here and you don’t really know which group you should join, Greasers or Socs. I personally think you should join to us, the Greasers, because first of all we're all one big family. Whenever one of us needs help, we will all be there for him. Yes, we like to fight and we do use violence, but only when we defend ourselves, mostly from the Socs. The Socs are spoiled and violent, who like to 'jump' us, which means to attack us, and start threatening us. They get drunk often, and don’t control their acts, and it already happened lots of times, that we Greasers got hurt badly because of the them. We maybe look tougher, but we aren’t, and the friends in our gang always help each other when you need. Although we're maybe known as the lower class people, and the Socs probably have better living conditions, they don’t know what real and close friends are.
I think you should join us because eventually, what matters is the people who will be beside you when you need them, and not how the people beside you dress, or how much money they have. So I hope I helped you a bit to understand what's going on over here, and I and the gang would be very happy if you decide to join us.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה